Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Squeeze Theorem

What did you do last Friday night? Went to the club? Dancing? I see.

It wasn't on the floor, was it? Table? I thought so.

And you were asked to leave? Naturally.

But you didn't, did you? Why not? Oh yes, a sustained period of bad judgment. Because....

Of course.

How big were the security people? Six-foot-seven or so, with weights approaching four hundred pounds?

And I suppose none of it was fat, either.

They got you by the arms? And headed for the door? I'm sure you didn't want to.

You had no choice about it though? I suppose not. They had you between them and they went to the door, so you did too.

What are you doing this Friday night?

1 comment:

Nigel Herd said...

Hey Mr. Ramsey, I was digging through some old emails and I found some old math team challenge questions which eventually brought me here.

Nigel Herd